MEMBERS ONLY - FREE WEBINAR HOSTED BY ROBERT CHALFIN
Register for FREE Webinar Wednesday, June 2 at 11:00am MST,
"Buying or Selling a Business: Valuation, Finding the Right Buyer, and Negotiating the Deal"
Come listen to longtime Wharton lecturer Robert Chalfin discuss his book, Selling Your IT Business! Chalfin will walk attendees through the purchase and sale process, covering topics from valuation to finding the right buyer/seller to negotiating strategically to closing the sale. Because Chalfin focuses exclusively on closely held businesses, he’s able to focus on issues unique to them:
• How to prosper in today’s market
• Characteristics of an closely held business that entice buyers
• The different types of buyers and what motivates them
• Financial metrics to monitor and improve closely held business performance
• Creating a selling memorandum that paints a complete picture of the business
• Valuation, including the key factors in determining the value of a business
• The letter of intent, the due diligence process, the contract, utilizing attorneys and CPA’s, and more
• The seller’s future role in the business (if any) and compensation
Whether you’re a buyer or a seller, join us on June 2, 2010 and learn more about the process of selling a technology business, what to look for, how to avoid common pitfalls, and how to seal a deal that benefits you!
For more information, please visit Bob’s website: http://www.chalfin.com/default.aspx
"For close to twenty years I have observed Mr. Chalfin helping owners, business advisors, and students get a grip on the slippery issues of selling a business. This book is a valuable distillation of his expertise."
- Ian MacMillan, Dhirubhai Ambani Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
"Bob Chalfin's experience and intellect make this book essential reading for IT business owners. He provides thoughtful analysis and practical advice invaluable to anybody who is even considering selling their business.
- Louis W. Fryman, Esq. Chairman Emeritus Fox Rothschild LLP
"[Bob Chalfin] applies the same level of energy and enthusiasm that he brings in the classroom to this very practical book. I have had many people come up to me and tell me if they had only known Bob or read his book before they sold their business, they would be in a much different and better situation. His knowledge of the topic is unbelievable and he brings so much practical experience to his latest book."
- Justin Berman, Wharton MBA
You must be a club member to register for this event. Click here to register.
This webinar is FREE, but open only to Wharton Club of Colorado Members.
Send email to register HERE