Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to join an educational and relaxed discussion on the art of negotiation with Joe Hernandez, a Professional Negotiator. The presentation covers important negotiation tools: learning key elements of the negotiation process, understanding how to control the negotiation, removing fear and anxiety, how to be influential, and understanding negotiation psychology and how to use it.
You Will Learn...
- Why We Leave Money on the Table - and How to Fix It
- Who Should Make the First Offer
- How to Control the Negotiation from the Start
- Powerful Negotiating Psychology
- How to Create Boundaries to Ensure Great Outcomes
- Building Confidence at the Negotiation Table
- How to Maximize Your Share of What's on the Table
- How to Create Your Offer to Capture Hidden Value Other Overlook
Margery Reed Hall
2306 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80208
Parking options near Margery Reed Hall at DU include hourly parking lot on campus near University Hall, metered parking along the streets of University and Evans, and parking in apartment building, One Observatory, across from Margery Reed Hall.
October 20, 2015
5:30 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Networking and Refreshments begin at 5:30 p.m.
Presentation starts at 6:15 p.m.
$30.00 per person ($35.00 starting on October 14th)