- Come network and learn about Colorado's economic opportunities and challenges from our expert panel:
- Al Lewis - Columnist for the WSJ and Market Watch - Blog: An unconventional eye on business http://www.tellittoal.com/
- Rich Wobbekind - President of the National Association for Business Economics and Associate Dean at the Leeds Business School.
- Robert Fenwick Smith - Founder and Managing Director of Aravaipa Ventures - an impact venture capital fund that invests only in Colorado based companies
- Two drink tickets for select beers and wines per attendee and light appetizers will be served.
- Parking: Public Parking available (http://www.downtowndenver.com/map-directory and click "parking" option)
Price: $25 early bird, $30 after April 2
Info: Contact the Meeting Edge (303) 457-2119