Kara Lyons from Faegre Baker Daniels will present on the attorney-client privilege and focus on how businesses can protect the disclosure of sensitive emails in litigation.
- What is attorney-client privilege?
- How does attorney-client privilege apply in the corporate context?
- What is a privileged communication?
- What is NOT a privileged communication?
- How to protect emails that you don’t want exposed to the other side
Kara Lyons is a litigator who represents financial institutions, insurance companies, franchisors, and food and agriculture companies. Her practice focuses on litigation and advising clients in a variety of complex commercial matters. http://www.faegrebd.com/kara-lyons
WHEN: Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 7:30 AM
The breakfast will start with a half hour of networking from 7:30 - 8:00 a.m and then the presentation will run from 8:00 - 8:50 a.m.
WHERE: Denver Press Club, 1330 Glenarm Place
COST: $10 per person - PURCHASE TICKETS HERE
The cost includes a light continental breakfast, coffee and juice. The event capacity will be limited to the first 40 registrants. Parking is located in the lot next to the Denver Press Club, located at 1330 Glenarm Place, or there is street parking as well.